AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

AWESOME: Man faces his fears over the course of a year and documents the journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location: Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies: Irrationality Exterminator
Humor: Über Serious

PostSubject: AWESOME: Man faces his fears over the course of a year and documents the journey   Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:51 pm

We all have things we're afraid of. Heights, spiders, confined spaces, oh, my! But one individual on the popular website Reddit decided to confront his fears over the course of a year and made a fascinating video to show the results. Check it out.

The video was posted by Reddit user slupo who wrote "I did 365 things that scared me over the past year. Here are just a few of them...".

We applaud this amazing and worthwhile endeavor to conquer fears and live life to fullest, and would like to give a big triple-rainbow salute to this young man for sharing some of his experiences with us. If you'd like to see more of what he did, you can visit his blog by clicking here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_162-57391648-10391705/man-faces-his-fears-over-the-course-of-a-year-and-documents-the-journey/

AWESOME: Man faces his fears over the course of a year and documents the journey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 ::  :: -