Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:42 am

Excellent
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 am

OK, another reminder for all you loaded ancaps out there:

Go spend some money in the molyfuck's shop!

Here: http://www.cafepress.com.au/fdrcultwatch
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun May 20, 2012 6:23 pm

More lame-ass shit from that lowlife conman, Molyneux...

Here's the context:

It takes more work than that, Stefan Molyneux

http://sebscogblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/it-takes-more-work-than-that-stefan.html

Obtained via:

Another member gets banned, another thread gets censored

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=54c8c40966fec6a7c6b07403cae9d9e3&topic=171.msg1170;topicseen#new
CovOps

PostSubject: LOL: Pimping Stefan Molyneux on a hardcore Randroid site gets no reply    Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 pm

LOL: Pimping Stefan Molyneux on a hardcore Randroid site gets no reply

On the first day!

FAIL!

And rightly so...

MolyFuck should basically just stick to bullshitting kids, say 13-21 year-old...

And not go anywhere near, the more sophisticated and knowledgeable entities...

And which indeed he does...

"Great" strategy, shyster!

But mark my words, it's all gonna catch up with you!

http://www.solopassion.com/node/9141

PS. LOL, 4 days later, still no replies... it's over, LOL
CovOps

PostSubject: Molyneux Cult Watch   Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 pm

What is Stefan Molyneux So Afraid of?

By Michael McConkey
Quote :

...That he is free and entitled to exercise dictatorial control of discussion on his forum does not excuse him from being called a hypocrite in his constant and emphatic public declarations on the inviolability of the free and open discussion of the scientific method, and its culture of peer criticism.

His refusal to comment on my blog, where I may reply freely; his laboured reluctance to allow me to address the many foolish and erroneous statements about me and the article on his website (a matter, one fears, corrected more for a concern over optics than principles); the “memory hole” editing tactics identified by Sebastian and my brother; to say nothing of the unrelenting refusal to have an open discussion in front of his faithful followers with an authority on the genetic hereditary literature, to give a hearing to the other side; all comes together to form a distinctive pattern. And that pattern is not one that reveals a fearless champion of reason. I’ll leave it to the reader to conclude what the pattern does reveal.

http://michaelmcconkey.com/talk/what-is-stefan-molyneux-so-afraid-of/

G-o-o-o... Michael!

Thumbs Up
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 pm

And don't forget folks, you can get anti-MolyFuck paraphernalia at our shop, just click on the pic below...

Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy

Last edited by Nemo on Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Is the cult leader Stefan Molyneux, responsible for the suicide of an FDR member?

My guess would be a definite yes! Chickens coming home to roost...

There seems to be a cover-up in the making already, with questions about the incident being immediately removed from Molyneux's FB page.

In a recent post, QuestEon from the FDR Liberated Forum, sums up the current events:

Quote :

It's been over a month since an FDR member took his own life. One would suppose that on the largest philosophy discussion in the world, a member or two would have publicly inquired about the incident, or at least offered his/her condolences. However there has been nothing.

It is possible that no one at FDR is aware of this event, although that possibility stretches my imagination beyond the breaking point. The easier supposition for me is that FDR--for its own financial/reputation benefit--has made every effort to dissociate itself from the tragedy.

I have heard that some people did ask about it on Molyneux's FB page, but the questions were immediately deleted. I am NOT asking anyone to troll FDR, but if you have noticed evidence of the alleged cover-up, specifically screenshots of inquiries that were deleted, I'll do a follow-up post about it on the blog side.

Clearly, no one has enough information to determine the degree of FDR's responsibility in the tragedy itself. However, the refusal to even mention that an ardent member took his own life, in the fear that it might cast a shadow on Molyneux's enterprise, appears to be a triumph of money over ethics. Since ethics is essence of Molyneux's world-view, I think that's something that needs to be addressed.

Thanks!

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=0027744698f33873ae36580ea384dd59&topic=222.msg1601;topicseen#new

No wonder MolyFuck came snooping here just a few days ago... seeking to find out, if the info has leaked... so we had to ban/block him yet again.

Well, we did say here ages ago:

Told ya:

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:46 pm

CovOps wrote:
Is the cult leader Stefan Molyneux, responsible for the suicide of an FDR member?
My guess would be no more than his religious parents, or the US Army he "served" in, or himself.

http://www.molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:29 pm

It happened on MolyFuck's watch...

And within just a few months of joining...

The destructive new influence was overwhelming for the kid...

The isolation, loneliness, emotional pain and then *BANG!*
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 am

Or as Log from Blammo at ASC aptly put it:
Quote :

One of the things that cults do is encourage you to abandon all other support structures such that the cult is the only thing you have left in your life.

Once that happens, they can abuse you as much as they like, and you either tuck tail and keep coming back for more, or you end up with nothing.

That's why anyone that tells you to cut off all your friends and family outside the cult deserves a big "fuck you". They're just setting you up to be their bitch later on.

And yes, Molyneux did tell him to do that, as he tells all of his cult followers. The guy told people to toss their former lives in the trash, and the new one he gives them to replace it with turned out to be a big pile of shit for the suicider.

And yes, he was apparently too stupid or lazy to do the same damned thing to his new cult and start over again with something else, but that doesn't change the strong probability that if he didn't feel like a giant ass for doing something incredibly dumb just because some guy on the Internet told him it was a good idea, he wouldn't have done the last incredibly dumb thing anyone can ever do.

http://anti-state.com/forum/index.php?board=2;action=display;threadid=24701;start=0
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:14 am

Nemo wrote:
ANCAPS foresee a painful future for CultishStew & Christina's marriage.

More painful for one of them than the other...

And the above was back in 2008.

Recently though, one guy published this:
Quote :

Christina Papadopoulos

As someone who worked with Christina for a few years, and subsequently dated her for awhile (prior to her hooking up with Captain Narcissistic), I find it very unlikely that she is the mastermind behind the rubbish of FDR. I found her to be a very loving woman, but perhaps too eager to surrender herself to please others. As a fellow member of the College of Psychologists of Ontario, and as a former lover, I follow her travails with much interest and pain. The woman I knew certainly deserved a better fate.

http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/index.php?topic=219.msg1628;topicseen#new

It's a 'marriage made in heaven'...

NOT!
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 am

Despite this clown's attack on the concept of 'truth,' at least he had a funny pic:

http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/There-is-NO-Truth-Truth-Resolves-to-OPINION
Quote :

"There is no absolute truth."

http://fatfist.hubpages.com/hub/There-are-NO-Absolutes-There-is-NO-Absolute-Truth

Ummm, is that a truthful statement?

Wanker...

=============
Quote :

Truth is the product of the recognition (i.e., identification) of the facts of reality. Man identifies and integrates the facts of reality by means of concepts. He retains concepts in his mind by means of definitions. He organizes concepts into propositions—and the truth or falsehood of his propositions rests, not only on their relation to the facts he asserts, but also on the truth or falsehood of the definitions of the concepts he uses to assert them, which rests on the truth or falsehood of his designations of essential characteristics.

http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/truth.html

From:  http://aynrandlexicon.com/searchresults/index.html?cx=013104633629966810561%3Ag5jt9ka8qre&cof=FORID%3A11&q=truth

Last edited by CovOps on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:40 pm

Let's Be Honest. Stefan Molyneux is Kind of a Dick

http://www.revolutionbox.org/Thread-Let-s-Be-Honest-Stefan-Molyneux-is-Kind-of-a-Dick
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:01 am

This time, the unhinged MolyFuck, criticizes martial arts and gets rebuked by others, LOL.

Thanx goes to Argent @ fdr liberated.
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Wouldn't it be within our property rights or at least a crime that no one would give enough of a damn to trace or investigate / prosecute (like a gang related homocide in NY) if he was simply knocked off the web? Granted getting rid of all the you tube vids would be hard if not impossible, his podcasts, forums and donor schemes could get knocked down with a simple DOS or DDOS. I know you can find DDOS programs online.

Damned if I care if he tries to go after me I'm represented pro-bono by the best lawyers in the US even if he were to somehow win, I'd just find a loophole so I don't have to pay at all and make sure he still got stuck with his own legal representation expenses. I just want him off the web along with many other political cults.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 am

Short attacks are of marginal use...

For a permanent 'final solution,' one would need to employ a full time hacker to continuously wage a cyberwar against him... attacking everything with his name on it...

Last edited by CovOps on Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:49 pm

I actually assume that would be possible under a not for profit to combat online political cults. It would be pretty easy to get anti-molyneux donations considering most of the de-deFOOed and their families were actually donors anyway.

Honestly, full time not so much, most of the stuff you would need to take him out is script kiddie garbage.

I'm not 100% sure, I think if you disrupt his donor schemes long enough he ends up DOA. Plus all his free labor is gone if his connection the the boards are cut and if his e-mail is taken down that ends up being all of his contact points.

That being said marketing is everything, I think it would be easy to steal support for the Anonymous campaign under a new less "anonomized" more open system. Would probably have to try to clear it with cops or fed first though so they know I wasn't part of that occupy/anon nonsense.

IDK my boss is BIG on not-for profits (tax accountant), they make easy tax free money as long as you have enough donors. To be honest as a defense it would probably need to be able to turn down donations so no one tries to donate way more than 2% of the average total annual donations over the last 5 years of operations and throw it out of the not-for-profit game.

Not only can Molymoonbeam (my nick for cultishstew) be taken out in this manner, but it can all be done without paying taxes. Wouldn't the bald bitch be proud?

Last edited by godkilleryui on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:54 pm

Quote :
I think if you disrupt his donor schemes he ends up DOA.

LOL!

Go for it!

Thumbs Up
godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Huh, is this how police enforcement works in one of his "anarchist states"?

LOL glad you approve.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:16 pm

Quote :
Huh, is this how police enforcement works in one of his "anarchist states"?

Don't knock anarcho-capitalism...

But yes, if someone fucks up, anyone can take a shot at them...

Just like in today's society...

And then... there's the repercussions which always inevitably follow.

He is a fraudster. A rights violator. An abuser. A liar.

A conman!

Therefore, just deserts are appropriate.

godkilleryui

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol not knocking it, there is a lot of logic in anarcho-capitalism. I'm more of an anti-centralist minarchist myself though, a bit of fair disclosure. Lol I'm just mocking his rants about how ppl talk to him about anarcho-capitalism.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:34 pm

Quote :
I'm more of an anti-centralist minarchist myself though

OK, but we now have to ween you off of it, LOL...

PS. Check your PM inbox...
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Allegations of Professional Misconduct and/or Incompetence against a member may be referred to the Discipline Committee by the College’s Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee. Based upon the evidence presented to it, the Discipline Committee may find the member to have committed Professional Misconduct or to be Incompetent and make orders which are in the public interest.

UPCOMING HEARINGS:

Date and Location

Papadopoulos, Christina

Tuesday, October 30, 2012; Atchison and Denman Court Reporting Services, 155 University Ave Toronto

Hearings begin at 10:00 a.m., unless otherwise specified.

Information about the allegations which have been referred to the Committee can be obtained by entering the member’s name after clicking on the Member Search button on the home page of the College website:http://www.cpo.on.ca/

Visitors, including media representatives are strictly prohibited from using any recording devices of any kind at a hearing.

This schedule is subject to change. If you plan to attend, please contact the College by telephone (416-961-8817) or email (cpo@cpo.on.ca) . Because seating may be limited at a hearing, please notify the College of your intention to attend at least 3 business days ahead of time.

http://www.cpo.on.ca/members-of-the-public/index.aspx?id=3238

A panel of the Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee has referred the following allegations to the Discipline Committee:

Ms. Christina Papadopoulos committed professional misconduct in making public statements and providing advice to the public via the website www.freedomainradio.com and podcasts available thereon; specifically, she:

1. failed to maintain the standards of the profession contrary to subsection 1(2) of the Professional Misconduct Regulation. This failure included providing information, advice or comment to the public in a manner contrary to section 6.5 of the Standards of Professional Conduct (Effective September 1, 2005) ("Standards"), providing psychological services while objectivity, competence and effectiveness were compromised contrary to section 12.2 of the Standards, and rendering opinions that were not based upon current, reliable, adequate and appropriate information contrary to section 14.3 of the Standards.

2. provided a service that she knew or ought to have known was not likely to benefit the client, contrary to section 1(9) of the Professional Misconduct Regulation.

3. engaged in conduct or performed an act, in the course of practicing the profession, that, having regard to all the circumstances, would reasonably be regarded by members as disgraceful, dishonourable, or unprofessional, contrary to section 1(34) of the Professional Misconduct Regulation.

A hearing date has been scheduled for October 30, 2012.

https://members.cpo.on.ca/members_search/show/19048?section=discipline#ui-tabs-12

Oh Happy Day...

Oh Happy Day...

Oh Happy Happy day...

Music notes Music notes
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:34 am

Great news! (Even though the CPO is a statist outfit.)
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:39 am

With any luck, molyfuck might get it:

Hurricane Sandy death toll rises; Ontario may be worst hit when massive storm reaches Canada

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10/27/hurricane-sandy-death-toll-rises-ontario-may-be-hit-worst-when-massive-storm-hits-canada/

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-