Last edited by CovOps on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:49 am

And that is why he must

See CultishStew, even The Almighty, is telling you the same...

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:02 am

Laughing face

:Nya, nya, nya:
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:14 am

And let's face it...

Philosophy is too important and valuable...

To be left in the irrational hands of someone like Stealth CultishStew!

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:43 am

And now a short commercial announcement, by our benevolent sponsor:

Please visit (and of course purchase) our wonderful range of unique, one-of-a-kind products at:

http://www.cafepress.com/FDRcultWatch

Here's an example:

Alternatively, if you just can't stand CultishStew, you can visit our ANCAPS shop (yes of course, you blow your money there too) and pick out one, two, or twenty two, of your favorites!

http://www.cafepress.com/ancaps

Another example:

Last edited by CovOps on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:47 am

Shaking down the suckers, before they wise up!

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:30 am

Speaking of cults, this ought to fit right in here:

The Ayn Rand Cult

http://www.amazon.com/Ayn-Rand-Cult-Jeff-Walker/dp/0812693906

As well as this:

THE UNLIKELIEST CULT IN HISTORY
BY MICHAEL SHERMER

Here's a snippet:

Freudian projection is the process of attributing one's own ideas, feelings, or attitudes to other people or objects--the guilt-laden adulterer accuses his spouse of adultery, the homophobe actually harbors latent homosexual tendencies. A subtle form of projection can be seen in the accusation by Christians that secular humanism and evolution are "religions"; or by cultists and paranormalists that skeptics are themselves a cult and that reason and science have cultic properties. For skeptics, the idea that reason can lead to a cult is absurd. The characteristics of a cult are 180 degrees out of phase with reason. But as I will demonstrate, not only can it happen, it has happened, and to a group that would have to be considered the unlikeliest cult in history...

http://www.2think.org/02_2_she.shtml

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:51 pm

PUNISH YOUR ENEMIES:

Sign them up for Feedomain Badio, then send them their membership details (password, etc...)

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:22 pm

CovOps wrote:
PUNISH YOUR ENEMIES:

Sign them up for Feedomain Badio, then send them their membership details (password, etc...)

OR SIGN UP AN UNWANTED SPOUSE

At another forum, a brave poster describes how she barely saved her husband from the grip of the Molyneux Cult:

I just wanted to say that last week I rescued my husband from the Molyneux cult. It took almost a year for him to go crazy, and a good few months to deprogram him. A friend brought him into the fold--a good friend who had been in our wedding party, who has slowly been drifting further and further away into this anarchy/psychology stuff. He planted the idea of divorce in Husband's head and called me all sorts of bad names. He told my husband I was a bad mother because I have a three-year-old who isn't that into eating. He said that everyone in the world was crazy but for the chosen few, and that following him would mean following the path to truth. They were standing at the cutting edge of human evolution.

What kills me is that this whole time this friend was trying to convert my husband, he was successfully converting another husband. I've found that wife and since talked to her, and it's awful how far along the path her husband tried to make her go. She tried everything in the RTR book and it wasn't good enough. In the end, her husband left her because she failed to evolve and was afraid of intimacy. She actually had to see her own therapist because she was starting to believe she was the crazy one.

Why was I able win the battle for my husband's soul and not her? Probably because I read a lot of Ayn Rand in college and could see where arguments were starting. I know enough about world history to point out obvious flaws and preposterous claims. I also have children. Had I not had children, I think I'd have been left behind a while ago. That's not an overstatement. I think if I hadn't had children, I would have tried very hard to fight crazy with reason. I just would have let him go.

These people say that I am the evil, depraved one, but they were telling my husband that his children--his babies--would have better lives if he left them. That way, they would grow up being able to see what living a fulfilled and happy life looks like, and have someone to look up to. The catch is that these de-fooing fantasies never include the children. No father is ever told to take his children with him. You know what happens? All those children grow up in the custody of their mothers, looking at their fathers who left them behind. I really doubt they look at him and think "hero" or "role model." They look at him and think "asshole" or "crazy."

Molyneux is not trying to help people. Husband's friend is not trying to help people. Husband's friend really, really believes in all this, but the more I look around the longer the list of friends he has de-fooed himself from (Husband being just the newest addition to the list) gets. This isn't making him happy, but it makes him more determined than ever to prove them all wrong and show how he is right. I don't know what Molyneux's game is. He couldn't possibly believe these things that he's saying... not deep down inside, not really. It's like he's just collecting trophies.

Anyway. That's long and anecdotal and boring, but I thought a success story would fit here. Anything else I have to say is just posthumous venting.

Full story here.
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy

Last edited by Nemo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:56 pm

PREEMPTIVE EXCLUSIVE MOLYNEUX FIRST BORN PHOTOS:

For some reason, we hear he's a bit upset...

But we're not exactly sure why...

Last edited by CovOps on Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 pm

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:23 am

WHOA!

WTF?

WHAT'S THIS FLOATING OVER MY HEAD?

WHY IF IT ISN'T THE MAIN-EVIL-ENABLER HIMSELF:

Last edited by CovOps on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 am

Damn, the last time I saw him, it was on a newsstand!

I kid you not!

See... told you I wasn't kidding...

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:38 am

Though there are other enablers, to be sure...

Like this ignorant puppy:

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:04 am

ANCAPS foresee a painful future for CultishStew & Christina's marriage.

More painful for one of them than the other...

Last edited by Nemo on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:18 am

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am

There's a particularly disgusting section in Stefan Molyneux's profile over at that fdr forum, so full of cretinous lies, that it turns my stomach and it reads like this:

Quote :
About Stefan Molyneux

Why should you listen to me?

An excellent question, I can see we're going to get along already!

First of all, I am completely unimportant in the conversation. In my podcasts and videos, I try to avoid opinions, and instead talk about proof and rationality. If the theories I propose are reasonable, and are supported by evidence, well and good, we have both learned something. If not, listeners such as you are quick to point out errors, which I receive with gratitude.

This approach is fundamentally different from most "talk shows." I am a rigorous philosopher, and I will always bow to reason and evidence. This is not a show about my opinions, because who would care about those?

http://freedomainradio.com/board/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=2100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's nothing quite like a conman spinning his lies, in a brazen and shameless manner, is there folks?

Now once upon a time... many years ago... there was a character who was pretty much identified with lying... his name was Pinocchio...

So I guess that in timely fashion, we could call Molyneux, Molynocchio... as the new equivalent, but we won't...

Why not?

Well...

You know...

Such is life folks, such is life...

Last edited by CovOps on Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:15 am

Golly, there's no concealing that proboscis with hand-to-face deceit gestures!

Last edited by Nemo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:30 am

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:14 am

ANATOMY OF AN FDR SHAKEDOWN:

Here's an example of a fast shakedown... remember folks, it's churn 'em & burn 'em over there...

A n00bie joins and in his very first post states: I am DJ Mike and I'm an FDR Addict

To which CultishStew immediately replies:

Hello, Mike, welcome aboard, congratulations on getting caught up, I think that you must be fairly close to the record in terms of number of podcast consumed so quickly!

What kind of podcasts did you enjoy the most?

PS not to be too annoying, but now that you were caught up, and gainfully employed, I am sure that you are considering donating just a little bit perhaps...

http://freedomainradio.com/board/forums/t/17710.aspx

WoW

Doesn't get much faster than that folks... not unless one's mugged by a gun-wielding thug on a street somewhere...

Reminds me of:

Last edited by CovOps on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:23 am

He's practicing for life after FDR...

Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:18 pm

This could help those in need:

F.A.C.T.net

Has valuable info such as:

Guide to Cults

Guide to Cult Recovery

http://www.factnet.org/

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-