HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Molyneux as a liar   Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:46 am

In the spirit of the current raging debate, CultishStew is announced as the winner!

Applause
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Molyneux as a liar   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:01 am

Hear-Hear!

Last edited by CovOps on Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux Deception   Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:38 am

In the proud tradition of ANCAPS, we bring you the latest assessment:

Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux Pimping His Cult   Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:30 am

Molyneux Pimping His Cult

Since they are still hard at it...

Well... guess we are too!

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux Encourages "De-fooing."   Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:16 pm

During the recent radio interview Molyneux denied that he suggested people should defoo. But read this from FDR...

This Thanksgiving...I am a proud youth indeed.

Thanksgiving is full of fun with the family. Yay passive aggression!

My great-aunt asked my siblings and I, "Have any of you called your grandmother?"

1).
I replied, "Are you kidding? You know how she is."
She said, "Well, she is your grandmother..." (paraphrased...I don't remember the details, but this is what her reply amounted to)
I said, "I don't care if she's my grandmother. I don't like her. You know what I did a few weeks ago? She somehow found my cellphone number, called it, and left a message on my voicemail. I called her back and said, go away, leave me alone. Then she got angry and told my father, who got angry at me for her. And it turns out he's the one who gave her my cell #, which she had asked him for. A total set-up, and my dad was going to punish me."

2).
She sad, "Oh yes, she's like that."
"Why in the world do you want me to call her?"
"Can't you just call her and say hi, happy Thanksgiving...?"
"No, the point is that I don't want to talk to her."
"Why don't you want to talk to her?"
"She is messed up!"
"Why don't you just be nice and give her the time of day, just once this year?"
"No, I don't like her, and I know if I were myself around her, she wouldn't like me."
"Hajnal."
"I'm not going to lie. It is a waste of time, seriously."

3).
"And I remember the last time she came to visit. It was a nightmare. The woman, just being in the room with her, she just...sucks up everything around her..."
"Yes, she's very...into herself."
"Into herself, and wants everyone around her to be into her too. She's a black hole, and I don't want to get sucked in. I don't want to be around someone like that."

4).
My great-aunt went on about something like, "...she's still your grandmother and your blood, and you must be loyal to your own blood above all else."
"I don't care about blood, I don't care that she's my grandmother. She's a messed up person, and I don't want to be around her."
"When you get older and more mature and grow more brains, you'll understand..."
"So I'm stupid because I'm young?"

It is physically impossible for me to out-age this old woman and she knows it. What she doesn't know is that age doesn't matter. However, I am 18 years old, a legal adult. I should not be punished for avoiding family members.

I used to think my great-aunt was pretty cool, but after I saw her hanging around and talking to my grandmother, I could never look at her the same way. Now I really don't care about my great-aunt either. She is nicer than my grandmother, but I've lost all respect for her. *crosses off list*

Then there was a cousin - the son of my great-aunt - who came to my room (where I was hiding) and said, "So you're not coming down to say hi or anything? Just going to be all antisocial like that?" he says, half-kidding.
"Yep," I replied.
"Come here and give me a hug," he says.
I hug him,
And he's like, "Come on, what kind of a hug is that?"
And he crushes me in this awkward hug. "You're breaking my neck, man."
"That was the idea."
(Okay. Forget him. *crosses off list*)

Then there's my sister trying to use me for car rides and stuff, but that's another story. *also crosses off list*

It feels good, though. Break off contacts now, defoo later. When I defoo, they'll think I'm the worst person ever. I can't wait.

http://freedomainradio.com/board/forums/t/18139.aspx
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Molyneux Cult: Suffer the little children   Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:23 pm

Molyneux Cult: Suffer the little children...

CovOps

PostSubject: Molyneux's war on free speech   Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:06 pm

Molyneux's war on free speech

Quote :
Stefan Molyneux wrote:
There is no point libertarianism talking about the "big ethics" until it can effectively implement the "little ethics." We cannot take a stand against the state if we are afraid to take a stand against verbal abuse...

Question really is: Have you earned it?

And what was that you were prattling about, "no positive obligation..?"

Right...

=======================================

Speak

Expression

Last edited by CovOps on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: MOLYNEUX'S CREDIBILITY STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET   Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:16 pm

After a delightful and fun filled week on various internet forums... Molyneux finally steered his ship in the right direction...

PS. We also hear that his donations are plummeting faster than the S&P 500... so you see... there's plenty of good news about...
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux Attacks the FDRCultWatch Shop!   Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Molyneux Attacks the FDRCultWatch Shop!

Dozens of products at our cafepress FDRCultWatch shop, which poke fun at the cultists, have been removed, due, no doubt, to complaints from CultishStew. Yes folks, it's the same old formula to which governments worldwide -- for their own protection -- subject dangerous comedians, namely...

Last edited by Nemo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 pm

And for that behavior of his...

When he finds out what's coming his way...

He'll wish he never went near that shop...

Last edited by CovOps on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

I'll display the deleted products over several posts.

Last edited by Nemo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:11 pm

Last edited by Nemo on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:48 pm

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Molyneux induced shop censorship   Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

PostSubject: Stefan Molyneux is a vicious snake   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:24 pm

Last edited by Nemo on Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:39 pm

I'll second that...

And it ought to look really good on TV...

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Stefan Molyneux attempts to close down critical website   Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:49 pm

Stefan Molyneux attempts to shut down critical website

Having failed to gain support by circulating an article denigrating the site, the cult leader has asked  Liberating Minds' service provider to close them down.

LM's proprietor received an email from his forum host:

Quote :
Hello,

You have received a litigation.

We ask you to answer it within 14 days, in order to have the point of view of each party and to take a decision if needed.

For more details and to answer it, log in your administration panel (Module / support).

You will find enclosed the message of the litigation.

--------------------------------------
Litigation title : Slanderous, vulgar, obscene, threatening

Description : I have compiled a partial list of abuses towards myself, Jews and my listeners here:

http://freedomainradio.com/liberating_minds.html

This is beyond slander. Please delete this monstrous forum.

Last edited by Nemo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Press Release: Unprincipled Molyneux Attacks Liberating Minds Forum   Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 am

Press Release: Unprincipled Molyneux Attacks Liberating Minds Forum

In the interest of free speech, free association and the free exchange of ideas, we issued this press release to the general public:

http://www.prlog.org/10150277-unprecedented-molyneux-engages-in-hostile-censorship-seeks-shutdown-of-liberating-minds-forum.html
CovOps

PostSubject: Molyneux and his wife Christina are cultists   Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:22 am

Molyneux and his wife Christina are cultists

They can deny it, till the cows come home... or till they're blue in the face... but it won't change a thing...

CovOps

PostSubject: Greg Gauthier and Nathan McKaskle are cultists too   Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:29 am

Greg Gauthier and Nathan McKaskle are cultists too!

The main irrational enablers, responsible for uncritical blind support of Stealth CultishStew and his FDR cult!

RR Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:53 am

l-a-u-g-h

Applause
Back to top Go down
CovOps

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Cult Watch   Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:01 am

:Bowing:

================

Cool Wink

Last edited by CovOps on Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Molyneux Cult Watch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-