ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Evil Pastor: Women who cry out ‘God’ during sex should be jailed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Evil Pastor: Women who cry out ‘God’ during sex should be jailed   Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:19 am

It’s often uncontrollable to scream out certain words during sex but one religious man thinks that using God’s name should be punishable by a jail term.

Dr John Hagee, a senior pastor of the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio, Texas, USA, believes that calling out ‘God’ during sex is one of the worst sins you can carry out.

And he thinks that “every single woman” that sins in such a way should be sent straight to jail.

He told Newslo: “There is no greater sin in terms of wrongly using God’s name than women who use it during sex.

“That is one of the filthiest, most derogatory and sinful uses of the Lord’s name I can think of.

“If it were up to me, I would put every single woman or girl who does that in jail.”

http://andyjwells.tumblr.com/post/122164074132/pastor-women-who-cry-out-god-during-sex-should
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

Evil Pastor: Women who cry out ‘God’ during sex should be jailed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-