AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Irrational mystic whines: "God has cursed us"; Father of Tunisia Beach Attack Gunman 'Ashamed'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : άber Serious

PostSubject: Irrational mystic whines: "God has cursed us"; Father of Tunisia Beach Attack Gunman 'Ashamed'   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:09 am

KAIROUAN, Tunisia — The father of the gunman who killed at least 39 people on a tourist-filled beach in Tunisia said Sunday he is "shocked" and "ashamed" by the violence his son unleashed Friday.
The suspected gunman — identified by Tunisia's Interior Ministry as 24-year-old student Seifeddine Rezgui — died during the Friday attack after killing and injuring dozens of vacationers, most of whom were British, German and Belgian. At least 30 Britons died in the attack, NBC News has learned.
The assault was claimed by ISIS.
"I have no idea who influenced him or who put these ideas in his head," Rezgui's father, Hakim, told NBC News partner. "I am so shocked … I am so ashamed," Rezgui said.
After hours of being questioned by police, Rezgui said he was grieving for the families of the 39 people who were killed. "I feel the loss of the families so strongly. I feel like I have died along with the victims," he said.
Rezgui's aunt, Zara, said the family didn't know of his radicalism. "He told us nothing of his secret," she told ITV. "God has cursed us."

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/isis-tunisia-beach-gunman-showed-no-signs-extremism-aquaintance-n383351

Irrational mystic whines: "God has cursed us"; Father of Tunisia Beach Attack Gunman 'Ashamed'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-