AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Chief mystic, I mean rabbi, has stood down after he accused sex abuse victims of trying to destroy his community

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Chief mystic, I mean rabbi, has stood down after he accused sex abuse victims of trying to destroy his community   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:35 am

Yeshivah Centre chief rabbi Zvi Telsner has stood down after he allegedly accused sex abuse victims of trying to destroy his community, calling one "crazy".

Rabbi Telsner resigned after it was revealed he had berated a victim during a conversation about the centre's leadership following a cover-up of sexual abuse within the centre.

He wrote a letter to the community on Tuesday, apologising for his conduct towards victims and their families, saying it did not demonstrate the centre's values.

"I have decided to stand down from my position as rabbi at the Yeshivah Centre, effective immediately," he wrote.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/yeshivah-centre-chief-rabbi-zvi-telsner-quits-20150901-gjcxbs.html#ixzz3kYKaCI4a
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

Chief mystic, I mean rabbi, has stood down after he accused sex abuse victims of trying to destroy his community

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-