Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Actor tells of abuse by Salvos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Actor tells of abuse by Salvos   Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:30 am

Actor Jack Charles says he was bashed, sexually abused and regarded as "item of interest" during his time in a Salvation Army boys' home in Melbourne.

Mr Charles has told a royal commission that he was put in the Box Hill home as a "social experiment" as one of the stolen generation who was taken from his mother when he was four months old.

"I certainly think the home whitewashed me," he said.

"I left Box Hill a devout Methodist and without a sense of my Aboriginality."

Mr Charles said staff members at Box Hill hit boys in the face with a closed fist for punishment and that he was sexually abused by both staff and other boys.

He said one staff member abused him at least 20 times, possibly more, while certain boys would "regularly have their way with me".

"I was regarded as an item of interest as I was the only Aboriginal boy in the home," Mr Charles said.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/sa/a/29737935/actor-tells-of-abuse-by-salvos/
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

Actor tells of abuse by Salvos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-