AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

LOL: An Indian spiritual guru tried to start peace talks with ISIS. This is how it responded.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: LOL: An Indian spiritual guru tried to start peace talks with ISIS. This is how it responded.   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:37 am

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, an Indian guru known best for his Art of Living foundation, which has a vast global community of followers, claims to have attempted to start peace talks with the militants of the Islamic State. But his efforts proved futile.

"I tried to initiate peace talks with the ISIS recently but they sent me a photograph of a beheaded body of a man," he told Indian media, using another name for the extremist organization. "Thus, my effort for a peace dialogue with the ISIS ended."

The advocate for meditation and harmony offered this frank conclusion: "I think the ISIS does not want any peace talks. Hence, they should be dealt with militarily."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/04/22/an-indian-spiritual-guru-tried-to-start-peace-talks-with-isis-this-is-how-they-responded/?tid=pm_world_pop_b

Om-Om-Om...

Amen

LOL: An Indian spiritual guru tried to start peace talks with ISIS. This is how it responded.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-