AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Superstitious Mystic Billy Graham: 3 Warning Signs That a Church Is Actually a Cult

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Superstitious Mystic Billy Graham: 3 Warning Signs That a Church Is Actually a Cult   Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 am

There are three important questions to consider when determining whether or not a church is actually a cult, according to the Rev. Billy Graham.

Recently a person asked the famed evangelist his opinion on the possibility that a given house of worship that they were invited to by a friend was, in fact, a cult.

"My neighbor keeps inviting me to her church (although they don't call it that), but someone told me it's a cult. How can I know?" inquired the person.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/billy-graham-3-warning-signs-that-a-church-is-actually-a-cult-167786/

A plague on all your motherfucking churches.

Amen

Superstitious Mystic Billy Graham: 3 Warning Signs That a Church Is Actually a Cult

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: Philosophy & Religion The AnCaps' Way-