ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Leah Remini: ‘Tom Cruise thinks I’m the devil’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemo

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Leah Remini: ‘Tom Cruise thinks I’m the devil’    Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Leah Remini says Tom Cruise thinks she’s the “devil” after leaving Scientology.

The Kings of Queens actress left the controversial church in 2013 after being a member for more than 30 years, but she says she’s lost friends, including the Top Gun actor, because of it.

“He thinks I’m the devil,” the 46-year-old said in a recent interview on Larry King Now.

“Tom and most Scientologists, all Scientologists, are taught to believe that people like me are literally the devil, that we mean them harm.

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/33599806/leah-remini-tom-cruise-thinks-i-m-the-devil-yahoo7-be/#page1
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

Leah Remini: ‘Tom Cruise thinks I’m the devil’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-