HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Leftist News Site: ASSASSINATING TRUMP is the ‘Best-Case Scenario’

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Leftist News Site: ASSASSINATING TRUMP is the ‘Best-Case Scenario’   Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:35 pm

From The Desk of:
Steve Eichler
CEO, Tea Party
Dear Loyal Members:
RED ALERT: Hordes of insane liberal insurgents are planning a frontal attack during the inauguration on January 20 in Washington D.C.!
Listen up! I and many of the Tea Party leaders will be at the inauguration, and it is reported the liberal mob have specifically targeted conservative leaders… there may even be a hefty price on our heads. The liberal mob will stop at nothing to destroy the swearing in of Donald J Trump as the next President of the United States.

But we will not back down! This is why we need sponsors now! Insiders are whispering underworld leaders such as George Soros and the Leftist Crime Machine may be financing all-out attacks on this ceremony, but we will be ready.
The plan is to do everything within our power to ensure a safe inauguration for all who attend, and to report and stop any malicious activity that the left has in store before it gets out of hand.
Are you ready? Our Tea Party, team along with bodyguards and travel resources, will be stationed in or about Washington D.C. many days early so as to secure our place in the coming events and plan our evacuation paths in the event the liberal mobs spark a full-scale insurrection.
Our assets will be ready for protection if full-scale insurgency erupts
As you are well aware, the liberal mobs are in open rebellion to the swearing in of Donald J. Trump as the Trump/Tea Party Revolution powers up!  
Watch out! Insane rage is driving the mobs to insurgency, sedition and mass bloodshed. They are hell-bent on stopping Donald Trump, his cabinet and the Trump Revolution dead in its tracks as they see America slipping through their fingers. Their demon-possessed leaders are hysterically whipping their liberal mob army into a vile and vicious frenzy. Their orders includes taking out the Tea Party, it’s leadership and stopping the Trump Revolution dead in its tracks, that’s why we must be Ready, Willing, and Able to stand our ground.
I’m stating for the record: I must ask you to sponsor our Tea Party trip to Washington DC, secure our safety, which include bodyguards and safe passage back home. Can I count on you?
To be honest we need over $49,700 to ensure our safety and reasonable travel expenses.
It’s true – you have given so much in the past and together we have tasted victory… and now your Tea Party combined with the Trump Revolution is taking back America and Making America Great Again. All this comes with a price… who knows what dangers will be lurking the crowds?
Have confidence, we will be ready because we know you’ve got our back. This is why I’m asking you to help us see this through and be part of the greatest event in America since winning the Revolutionary War.  
I must count on you today to help us with our travel and safety expenses of over $49,700.
I must trust you today to say ‘YES’ and click the link, give as much as you can.
Yes! We have come so far since our tiny launch just a handful of years ago, now we’re putting Tea Party Trump in the White House and filling the rank-and-file of Congress with strong patriots. Hallelujah!
Please help us see this moment in history through and protect Trump’s inauguration. Your support will help get us to Washington DC safely and oversee the entire process, doing our part to ensure everyone stays safe.
I’m asking you for the necessary money to help us offset these costs, no frills and joyrides, but for bodily protection, safety and security.
Your Tea Party will represent you to our new President, Vice President, and Congress and to America.
I need your help now; this is your victory lap, run with us as the Tea Party takes center stage with Donald J Trump and the Trump Revolution!
Steve Eichler
CEO, Tea Party
P.S. –  You have been in the trenches with us… marched, prayed, wept and hoped, now, all this culminates at the inauguration of our new president. The Tea Party must represent our loyal members – We the People –  as you sponsor us to go to Washington DC for the inauguration.
We will say ‘Thank You’ to our new President, Vice President and Congress for you, but will you help us get there, be protected and safe as we take this victory lap for you? 

https://www.teaparty.org/leftist-news-site-assassinating-trump-best-case-scenario-208781/

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Leftist News Site: ASSASSINATING TRUMP is the ‘Best-Case Scenario’   Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if it happened.
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Leftist News Site: ASSASSINATING TRUMP is the ‘Best-Case Scenario’   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:42 pm

Let's short the dollar on inauguration day...

Twisted Evil

Leftist News Site: ASSASSINATING TRUMP is the ‘Best-Case Scenario’

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-