AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

'Hillary’s America’ director Dinesh D'Souza calls 5 Razzie noms 'petty revenge'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: 'Hillary’s America’ director Dinesh D'Souza calls 5 Razzie noms 'petty revenge'   Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:55 pm

Dinesh D’Souza is taking great pride in receiving five Razzie award nominations for his anti-Hillary Clinton documentary Hillary’s America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party.
The co-director and star of Hillary’s America is up against major studio films like Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Zoolander 2 for worst movie of the year honors in the 37th Golden Raspberry Awards, celebrating the worst in film.
“I think the normal expected reaction would be one of dismay and embarrassment at being nominated as the worst film,” an amused D’Souza told USA TODAY. “But for me, I’m actually quite honored.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2017/01/23/hillarys-america-director-dinesh-dsouza-calls-5-razzie-noms-petty-revenge/96969770/

'Hillary’s America’ director Dinesh D'Souza calls 5 Razzie noms 'petty revenge'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-