AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle
 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
 

 Is it really that disturbing that 8 Billionaires own as much as 3.6 Billion people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemo

avatar

Location : Wabbit Hole
Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Is it really that disturbing that 8 Billionaires own as much as 3.6 Billion people?   Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:56 pm

Just eight of the richest people on earth own as much combined wealth as half the human race according to a recent report by Oxfam.



Interestingly they’re all male, but that’s another story.

Winnie Byanyima, Executive Director of Oxfam International, said:

“It is obscene for so much wealth to be held in the hands of so few when 1 in 10 people survive on less than $2 a day.  Inequality is trapping hundreds of millions in poverty; it is fracturing our societies and undermining democracy.”

Oxfam states that since 2015, the richest 1% of the world own more than the other 99%.

Also read: Record surplus to boost profits, wages

These statistics are even more striking if you view them visually.

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/is-it-really-that-disturbing-that-8-billionaires-own-as-much-as-3-6-billion-people-034900446.html
_________________
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
 

Is it really that disturbing that 8 Billionaires own as much as 3.6 Billion people?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-