ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

The greatest threat to the OZschwitz economy is crazy politicians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nemo

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: The greatest threat to the OZschwitz economy is crazy politicians   Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:06 am

The greatest threat to our economy is nothing really economic ó itís more political. This weekís National Press Club speech by the PM underlines how much work he has to do to help the economy. This is especially so when you consider the unhelpful rag tag mob that occupies the Senate nowadays.

The advisers need advice

I once described it as the Cantina scene from Star Wars and I donít think I can improve on that!

But given the importance of the nationís leader to inspire confidence I have to ponder who is advising Malcolm Turnbull?

Whoever it is, he or she wonít let the PM read this comment because it will underline how badly Malcolm Turnbull is being advised.

I really hope Malcolm isnít advising Malcolm because if he is, heís a goner, unless that changes.

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/news/the-greatest-threat-to-the-economy-is-crazy-politicians-041024987.html
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

The greatest threat to the OZschwitz economy is crazy politicians

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-