AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Kellyanne Conway Claims She Doesn’t Know Who Retweeted A White Nationalist From Her Twitter Account - Who gives a fuck?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Kellyanne Conway Claims She Doesn’t Know Who Retweeted A White Nationalist From Her Twitter Account - Who gives a fuck?!   Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:38 am

Kellyanne Conway wasn’t really feeling the love Tuesday morning, after Today host Matt Lauer said her responses made no sense when she appeared to dodge his repeated questions about Gen. Mike Flynn’s resignation as the National Security Adviser.

Twitter: @KellyannePolls

So when Twitter user, Lib Hypocrisy, complimented her for her “strength and resiliency in face of vile hatred, bigotry, & sexism of the unhinged Left,” and said “Love you!” Conway responded gratefully.

Twitter: @TrumpTrainNoBrk

Conway not only retweeted Lib Hypocrisy’s tweet, but also told the Twitter user, “Love you back” and wished her “Hapless Haters” a happy Valentine’s Day.

Twitter: @KellyannePolls

Which was sweet and all, except that Conway expressed her love for a white nationalist.

Lib Hypocrisy’s Twitter bio includes the hashtags “WhiteIdentity” and “Nationalist.” The username also includes a frog illustration, presumably to denote Pepe the frog — a symbol of the alt-right movement.

Twitter: @TrumpTrainNoBrk
Lib Hypcrisy also claims to love Geert Wilders — the far-right Dutch politician who wants to close mosques in Netherlands — as well as Steve Bannon, Trump’s adviser who has expressed anti-Muslim sentiment in the past.
Conway told BuzzFeed News on Tuesday, “I don’t know who had access to my account.”
“Let me see who tweeted that,” she said. “That’s terrible.”
Conway said she had “obviously” never heard of Lib Hypocrisy.
“I denounce whoever it is,” she said. “It will be immediately deleted. Everybody makes mistakes.”
After the conversation, Conway deleted the tweet.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/kellyanne-conway-said-love-you-to-a-white-nationalist-twitte?utm_term=.pj5WrkeX7X#.dbND7poxYx

Kellyanne Conway Claims She Doesn’t Know Who Retweeted A White Nationalist From Her Twitter Account - Who gives a fuck?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-