ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

I won't back down: OZschwitz union boss doubles down on law-breaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: I won't back down: OZschwitz union boss doubles down on law-breaking   Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 pm

ACTU boss Sally McManus has doubled down on her support for industrial law-breaking, shrugging off the "meltdown" about her earlier comments and strongly backing the militant construction union.

Delivering her first major speech since taking over as ACTU secretary earlier this month, Ms McManus said if her brothers, Wayne and Scotty, were working on a construction site she would want it to be a CFMEU site despite the union's unenviable record of corruption and lawlessness.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/i-wont-back-down-sally-mcmanus-doubles-down-on-lawbreaking-backs-cfmeu-20170329-gv8tb8.html
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

I won't back down: OZschwitz union boss doubles down on law-breaking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps' Laissez-faire Free Trade Zone-