AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Funny: Palin invited Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to the White House because 'Jesus was booked'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Funny: Palin invited Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to the White House because 'Jesus was booked'   Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:32 pm

President Donald Trump asked Sarah Palin to join him for dinner at the White House on Wednesday night “just to touch base,” and said she could invite a couple of friends — and so she brought musicians Kid Rock and Ted Nugent.
“Jesus was booked,” Palin, the former Alaska governor whose conservative populist appeal is sometimes compared to Trump’s, told CNN’s Jake Tapper on Thursday. “So, yes, I invited my buddies Kid Rock and Ted Nugent, some bold, courageous, all-American dudes who I knew would have good conversation with the president and get to express a lot of good, middle-class, work ethic-type issues and policy proposals that they could all relate to, and that’s exactly what happened at the dinner.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/20/trump-ted-nugent-kid-rock-sarah-palin-237402

Funny: Palin invited Ted Nugent and Kid Rock to the White House because 'Jesus was booked'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-