AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle
 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
 

 Molyneux Trolls Register Here:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:25 am

Do you know what I find hilarious? I find it hilarious that we have three dudes who are all spending WAY too much time with Photoshop, and one pissed off mother who got pwned on Freedomain.

Honestly, I find you all more amusing than anything else. Though I also have a twinge of pity...don't you all have anything better to do with your spare time, which I assume you must have copious amounts of?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:44 am



We aim to please... hence tickled pink that we amuse you...

Time? Yeah, we have plenty of that too... you see, we're time wholesalers, so if you'd like to buy some... we'd be happy to accommodate!

MeanTIME, you may want to reconsider spending so much time in that cesspool of irrationality, Feedetain Radio, isn't it?
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 am

@CovOps wrote:


We aim to please... hence tickled pink that we amuse you...

Time? Yeah, we have plenty of that too... you see, we're time wholesalers, so if you'd like to buy some... we'd be happy to accommodate!

MeanTIME, you may want to reconsider spending so much time in that cesspool of irrationality, Feedetain Radio, isn't it?

I don't spend a whole lot of time there, especially compared to other members. Maybe an hour a day total.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:15 am

@CovOps wrote:
Now, where were we...

Ah, yes...

Well, after the first recent posting, of our url at the Fleecedomain Radio forum by one of their ignorant members, Stealth CultishStew saw fit to hijack the thread and it vanished! While the putrid inner circle there has known about our forum for a relatively short while, unlike with LM, they didn't want to formally announce it... wonder why that might be...

Twisted Evil

In any case, no amount of censoring will prevent us from countering CultishStew's toxic poison and lies.

Speaking of lies, CultishStew recently steamrolled some gullible reporter, over that kid's (Tom) defoo story. LM has extensively covered it in more detail than we would ever care to.

Still, it doesn't mean that we have nothing to say on the subject, so we'll just summarize it as follows:

That "ignorant member" happened to be me. Could you PLEASE stop the ad hominem for two seconds? It really, truly makes you look like a dick instead of someone who has something valuable and intelligent to say.

He deleted the thread I put up based on the same principle why I would tear down a poster for "Disaster Movie"... he didn't want what he viewed as a low quality forum to be advertised on his private property. It has nothing to do with whether you dissent or not; it has everything to do with the avalanche of stupid photoshopped posters that you've taken considerable time to make. Quite frankly, if I were running a site and somebody started a forum elsewhere that did nothing but insult me with crappy poster after crappy poster, that also targeted other people, calling them "hermaphrodites," then I wouldn't want their site advertised on mine either. Does this make sense to you?
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:21 am

@CovOps wrote:
While we don't necessarily advocate plain, old, lynching of CultishStew (Yet!), he really does need a dose of some strong medicine. Like perhaps meeting the parents who have lost their children, due to his urging to defoo. But only under strictly controlled conditions, so he doesn't slither away again... something like this:



One of those sets of parents would be mine. It'd actually be an interesting matchup; my dad would probably try to beat the hell out of Molyneux, especially after Stef tore down the fragile illusions that my dad lives under.

DeFOO's a last resort, after all attempts at reason and reconciliation fail. In my case, I tried to address my grievances with my parents; instead of listening to me, I was verbally abused. When I tried to leave the first time, my parents threatened to have me dragged back in cuffs on false charges of grand theft auto if I didn't come back on my own. On my second attempt, I was slapped, punched, pushed and choked before I even left the house.

Bottom line: While I lived at home I was abjectly miserable, and nothing I could do would change that.

Now that I live on my own, I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.

Now, tell me: how has deFOO harmed me? And why on earth would you want me to go back to my parents?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:20 pm

@Thelastholdout wrote:
@CovOps wrote:
Now, where were we...

Ah, yes...

Well, after the first recent posting, of our url at the Fleecedomain Radio forum by one of their ignorant members, Stealth CultishStew saw fit to hijack the thread and it vanished! While the putrid inner circle there has known about our forum for a relatively short while, unlike with LM, they didn't want to formally announce it... wonder why that might be...

Twisted Evil

In any case, no amount of censoring will prevent us from countering CultishStew's toxic poison and lies.

Speaking of lies, CultishStew recently steamrolled some gullible reporter, over that kid's (Tom) defoo story. LM has extensively covered it in more detail than we would ever care to.

Still, it doesn't mean that we have nothing to say on the subject, so we'll just summarize it as follows:

That "ignorant member" happened to be me. Could you PLEASE stop the ad hominem for two seconds? It really, truly makes you look like a dick instead of someone who has something valuable and intelligent to say.

He deleted the thread I put up based on the same principle why I would tear down a poster for "Disaster Movie"... he didn't want what he viewed as a low quality forum to be advertised on his private property. It has nothing to do with whether you dissent or not; it has everything to do with the avalanche of stupid photoshopped posters that you've taken considerable time to make. Quite frankly, if I were running a site and somebody started a forum elsewhere that did nothing but insult me with crappy poster after crappy poster, that also targeted other people, calling them "hermaphrodites," then I wouldn't want their site advertised on mine either. Does this make sense to you?

Oh dear...

It seems there's still a long way for you to go, before you'd understand what a proper adhom is... So... Thelastholdout (love the name, though just like General Custer's stand, it won't really help much) if this was a formal debate, where the formal rules of logic are applicable, it would be a different situation, but it isn't! No one is taking a formal argument of anyone, then simply attacking that person as opposed to dealing with said argument. In a normal, everyday, freestyle conversation, we have every right to say whatever we wish, on any subject we wish, not to mention that the opposite of it would lead to the absurdity which prevails at say Fleadomain Radio, where people are so often intimidated into not speaking their mind. Additionally, you're completely dropping the context for this forum, so may gain additional knowledge by consulting the first part of our legal disclaimer as well. Hopefully by then, you'll have a greater appreciation for free speech, instead of spouting ignorant nonsense all over the place.

Quote :
It has nothing to do with whether you dissent or not

Bwahahaha!!! Right, whatever you say... Bwahahaha!!!
Though you really should ask yourself, if those targeted people have earned it first.
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Quote :
Now, tell me: how has deFOO harmed me? And why on earth would you want me to go back to my parents?

C'mon kid, stop putting words in my mouth, since if what you say is true, you know that I wouldn't. And it goes without saying that when I criticize defooing, I'm addressing unwarranted cases and not those where serious violence is involved.
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 pm

@CovOps wrote:
@Thelastholdout wrote:
@CovOps wrote:
Now, where were we...

Ah, yes...

Well, after the first recent posting, of our url at the Fleecedomain Radio forum by one of their ignorant members, Stealth CultishStew saw fit to hijack the thread and it vanished! While the putrid inner circle there has known about our forum for a relatively short while, unlike with LM, they didn't want to formally announce it... wonder why that might be...

Twisted Evil

In any case, no amount of censoring will prevent us from countering CultishStew's toxic poison and lies.

Speaking of lies, CultishStew recently steamrolled some gullible reporter, over that kid's (Tom) defoo story. LM has extensively covered it in more detail than we would ever care to.

Still, it doesn't mean that we have nothing to say on the subject, so we'll just summarize it as follows:

That "ignorant member" happened to be me. Could you PLEASE stop the ad hominem for two seconds? It really, truly makes you look like a dick instead of someone who has something valuable and intelligent to say.

He deleted the thread I put up based on the same principle why I would tear down a poster for "Disaster Movie"... he didn't want what he viewed as a low quality forum to be advertised on his private property. It has nothing to do with whether you dissent or not; it has everything to do with the avalanche of stupid photoshopped posters that you've taken considerable time to make. Quite frankly, if I were running a site and somebody started a forum elsewhere that did nothing but insult me with crappy poster after crappy poster, that also targeted other people, calling them "hermaphrodites," then I wouldn't want their site advertised on mine either. Does this make sense to you?

Oh dear...

It seems there's still a long way for you to go, before you'd understand what a proper adhom is... So... Thelastholdout (love the name, though just like General Custer's stand, it won't really help much) if this was a formal debate, where the formal rules of logic are applicable, it would be a different situation, but it isn't! No one is taking a formal argument of anyone, then simply attacking that person as opposed to dealing with said argument. In a normal, everyday, freestyle conversation, we have every right to say whatever we wish, on any subject we wish, not to mention that the opposite of it would lead to the absurdity which prevails at say Fleadomain Radio, where people are so often intimidated into not speaking their mind. Additionally, you're completely dropping the context for this forum, so may gain additional knowledge by consulting the first part of our legal disclaimer as well. Hopefully by then, you'll have a greater appreciation for free speech, instead of spouting ignorant nonsense all over the place.

Quote :
It has nothing to do with whether you dissent or not

Bwahahaha!!! Right, whatever you say... Bwahahaha!!!
Though you really should ask yourself, if those targeted people have earned it first.

Ad hominem: marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made.

What I'm saying is that if you really expect anyone with half a brain to value your opinions on Stefan Molyneux, it does not, I repeat NOT, behoove you to keep up with the personal attacks on him. In all honesty, what purpose does it serve? Does it make you feel better to insult him? I'm not saying you *can't,* just that it's childish and counterproductive to any real goal you could possibly have here, save simply being as much of an ass as you can possibly be.

Yes, I like my name too, though I didn't choose it to serve any particular purpose. I just like what it implies in general. :P

Now, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're not actually making any particular claims about the validity of Stefan's views. If that's the case, and your sole purpose is to insult him repeatedly, then doesn't that make you the Intarweb equivalent of a schoolyard bully? Is it about attention? Trying to annoy Stefan? What is your motive?

And no, it doesn't have anything to do with dissent. It has everything to do with someone either doing their best to frustrate members of Freedomain's forum without providing reasoned or intelligent discourse and/or flat out insulting people. This is otherwise known as "trolling." If you want to lambast anyone for not allowing free speech, why don't you head over to Stormfront? They're much bigger bastards than Stefan could ever be, even if he WERE a jerk, and they PREVIEW every post before it's allowed to be posted. FURTHERMORE, people who don't especially agree with White Nationalist views is confined automatically to the "Opposing Views" section. Why don't I see a forum blasting them from here to the moon? I'm sure that you could say things about Don Black's Trump-esque hairdo and his son who looks creepily like a young Bono, or the fact that Black was thrown in jail for trying to help invade the Dominican republic.

Bottom line: There are much, much bigger fish to fry than Stefan Molyneux in this world.
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:54 pm

@CovOps wrote:
Quote :
Now, tell me: how has deFOO harmed me? And why on earth would you want me to go back to my parents?

C'mon kid, stop putting words in my mouth, since if what you say is true, you know that I wouldn't. And it goes without saying that when I criticize defooing, I'm addressing unwarranted cases and not those where serious violence is involved.

All right, "old man" (like how I did the ageist thing myself?) It does not go without saying that you'd only be addressing "unwarranted" cases. Your post said you wanted him to meet "the parents who lost their children due to his urging to defoo." There was no "unwarranted" in there. Why should you expect me to glean such meaning from there? Furthermore, when would defooing be "unwarranted"? I mean, is there some condition that has to be fulfilled besides the subject's decision that they'd rather not deal with their parents anymore? Does the desire of the parent to maintain contact with their offspring trump the desire of the offspring to cease contact with the parent? The only time I ever saw Stef actually "urge" anyone to defoo, really (and I'm not even sure if he did in this case, I'd have to review threads created months ago) was in mine, where I was in clear danger of physical harm if I remained at my parents' house. And do you really think that meeting these parents would change Stef's mind on whether he's right about them or not?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:29 pm

You're probably an OK kid, but I really don't have the time right now, for all your nonsense...
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:38 pm

@CovOps wrote:
You're probably an OK kid, but I really don't have the time right now, for all your nonsense...

a.k.a.: You can't come up with satisfactory answers for my questions.

Or can you?

Come on, CovOps, you have time to waste abusing your financial ability to afford Photoshop, certainly you have time to engage in intelligent discourse with me?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Quote :
a.k.a.: You can't come up with satisfactory answers for my questions.

ROFL
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:51 pm

@CovOps wrote:
Quote :
a.k.a.: You can't come up with satisfactory answers for my questions.

ROFL

So are you going to use premade avatars and badly made Photoshop posters to insult me as well now? Sheesh, you'd think a forty two year old man would have more intellectual capacity than that. (Oops, there I go, using the argument from age and experience again. My bad, I shouldn't assume that a middle aged man should be more mature and wise than I am.)
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:45 am

OK, like I said, I don't have the time...

So!

Given everything you've been spewing since you blundered into this place, it's pretty obvious that:

1. You're new to all this

2. Don't have the experience

3. Don't have integrated knowledge of the subject matter at hand

4. You're hostile and trolling

5. You'd like to brag how you went here and taught us a lesson

6. You believe you're right and we are wrong

7. You believe that what you're doing here is right

8. Etc., etc., etc...


Now that's just off the top of my head... in other words, you're a typical 21 year old.

But I'm afraid that that, simply isn't good enough. Or to put it another way: Fools rush in, where wise men fear to tread.

So perhaps you may wish to reconsider. I have no beef with you and neither do I want to... let's just say it isn't challenging enough, OK?

Therefore, before you put your foot into it again, maybe you should get a second opinion from someone... say Gee for example. Ask him what he honestly thinks your odds are of coming out on top, in an argument with me... that way, we'll both save a lot of time indeed!


PS. I've already forgiven you for numerous transgressions... don't push it too far, sonny... I'm not generally known, for infinite patience...
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 am

@CovOps wrote:
OK, like I said, I don't have the time...

So!

Given everything you've been spewing since you blundered into this place, it's pretty obvious that:

1. You're new to all this

2. Don't have the experience

3. Don't have integrated knowledge of the subject matter at hand

4. You're hostile and trolling

5. You'd like to brag how you went here and taught us a lesson

6. You believe you're right and we are wrong

7. You believe that what you're doing here is right

8. Etc., etc., etc...


Now that's just off the top of my head... in other words, you're a typical 21 year old.

But I'm afraid that that, simply isn't good enough. Or to put it another way: Fools rush in, where wise men fear to tread.

So perhaps you may wish to reconsider. I have no beef with you and neither do I want to... let's just say it isn't challenging enough, OK?

Therefore, before you put your foot into it again, maybe you should get a second opinion from someone... say Gee for example. Ask him what he honestly thinks your odds are of coming out on top, in an argument with me... that way, we'll both save a lot of time indeed!

How, when you have the time to screw around with Photoshop, do you not have the time to debate the value of a thread like "MolyneuxCultWatch"?

That's my main concern here. You can hide behind the "disclaimer" of the site all you want, but at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that MolyneuxCultWatch is little more than three dudes bitching and misusing Photoshop.

Furthermore, you're arrogant and condescending, you're insulting and disrespectful, and when it comes down to it, you have no ability to give any good Goddamned reason for wasting time here like you are.

If I'm reading you correctly, you keep thinking that I'm here to argue with you about whether Molyneux is right. That's not my intent. I'm here to point out that you guys have little to complain about when it comes to him, you're going about your complaints all wrong, and there are much, much richer targets (and indeed far more dangerous!) than he is. I already demonstrated how you guys would probably have a lot more fun and indeed be a lot more noble if you targeted a site like Stormfront.

You may be twice my age, but it's clear to me that when the chips are down, you don't have what it takes, CovOps. I mean, you might prove me wrong there, but you have yet to. It's really quite disappointing. If you really were that vehement about taking down Molyneux, one would think that you'd be ready, willing and able to quickly and decisively crush one of his "ignorant followers."
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:19 am

@CovOps wrote:
PS. I've already forgiven you for numerous transgressions... don't push it too far, sonny... I'm not generally known, for infinite patience...

Whoa, whoa, whoa, is this some sort of THREAT? Are you threatening me? First, I'd like to know: with WHAT?

Secondly, isn't that more than a little ironic?
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 am

Like I said... do seek a second opinion... it's for your own good... until then...
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:54 am

@CovOps wrote:
Like I said... do seek a second opinion... it's for your own good... until then...

This is more than a little condescending. I don't care what you think the outcome of all this will be. Either put up or shut up. I've never had to tell anyone to seek a second opinion about me before destroying them in a debate. You're peddling condescension as kindness, which is about as low as you can go. I'll be expecting that crappy Photoshop poster anytime now.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:48 am

Kid...

You really just crack me up!

When you mature one day... if ever...

You'll look back on this period of your life...

And thank me... for not embarrassing you publicly...



_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
RR Phantom

avatar

Location : Wabbit Hole
Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:56 pm

:nelson:
_________________
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 pm

@CovOps wrote:
Kid...

You really just crack me up!

When you mature one day... if ever...

You'll look back on this period of your life...

And thank me... for not embarrassing you publicly...



I would kindly thank you for not being such a reprehensible human being and actually backing up your claims.

Embarrass me. Go ahead. This is TEH INTARWEB. Draw your own conclusions about how much I'll blush at anything you say.

And kindly remember WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY DEBATING HERE.

Oh, and one more thing: the ageist card only makes you look like an even bigger asshole than you already obviously are. Seriously, a 42 year old *man* (you) trying to beat up on another 42 year old man (Stef) by bitching on an Intarweb forum. If I were more cynical I'd swear you weren't out of primary school yet.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:33 pm



Quote :
And kindly remember WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY DEBATING HERE.

We are debating???

WTF?

Just laugh
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:36 pm

@CovOps wrote:


Quote :
And kindly remember WHAT WE ARE ACTUALLY DEBATING HERE.

We are debating???

WTF?

Just laugh

Hmm, you're right. This is more like me just pointing out that you're a whining baby of a *grown man.* All you've done is try to hide behind your age and make the unfounded claim that you'd successfully refute my points if only you *had the time.* I suppose I gave you WAY too much credit there. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:44 pm

Listen kid...

Your questions are pretty much answered in the MolyneuxCultWatch thread...

If you'd only bother to read it carefully...

Also... you might wanna get a new pair of sunglasses, although if you're a welder by trade, you might as well keep the ones you got...
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
Thelastholdout

avatar

Male Age : 30
Humor : sarcastic

PostSubject: Re: Molyneux Trolls Register Here:   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm

@CovOps wrote:
Listen kid...

Your questions are pretty much answered in the MolyneuxCultWatch thread...

If you'd only bother to read it carefully...

Also... you might wanna get a new pair of sunglasses, although if you're a welder by trade, you might as well keep the ones you got...

Read what, the crappy posters?

AD HOMINEM! Good job trying to distract from the issue...which is, quite frankly, that you're an asshole with no life. (See, this is NOT ad hominem because the ad hominem ADDRESSES the issue!)
Back to top Go down
 

Molyneux Trolls Register Here:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: AnCaps Forum Technical Non-Assistance-