HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

That Pelosi Cunt Points Finger at Fox News, GOP for Rise in Political Vitriol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: That Pelosi Cunt Points Finger at Fox News, GOP for Rise in Political Vitriol   Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:49 am

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) referenced Fox News, Republican “language” and past comments from the president when discussing the rise in political vitriol that may have led to Tuesday’s shooting in Alexandria, Va.,  at her press conference Thursday on Capitol Hill.

When asked about bridging the political divide between the two parties following the attack, Pelosi suggested that a man that was previously arrested for threatening her did so because he watched Fox News.

“One of the people who went to jail for threats to me, when he was being tried his mother said he just watches too much FOX TV,” said Pelosi. “The horrible stuff that I hear that is crude and disgusting really comes from the outside. They may be inflamed. I don’t know. His mom said it was Fox News.”

Pelosi also attacked Republicans in Congress for looking to the left’s anti-Republican sentiment that may have motivated the assailant in Tuesday’s shooting.

“I think that the comments made by my Republican colleagues are outrageous, beneath of the dignity of the job they hold, beneath the dignity of the respect we would like Congress to command. How dare they say such a thing?” said Pelosi. “Things they say that resulted in calls to my home constantly, threats in front of my grandchildren really predicate on their comments and their paid ads.”

Pelosi then blamed Republicans for threatening and hateful emails that she had received when she was hacked while on a flight from Florida to California.

“When I got back to California, I had scores of horrible, disgusting, yucky messages - a lot of them toward me, a lot of them toward Hillary Clinton, a lot of them toward Barack Obama, and using language that is from some of the messages that they had put out,” she said.

Pelosi also pointed her finger at a few of President Donald Trump’s controversial comments.

“I don't even want to go into the president of the United States, but in terms of some of the language that he has used,” said Pelosi. “If the president says he can shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and nobody would care, when you have somebody say beat them up and says I’ll pay their legal fees, when you have all the assaults that are made on Hillary Clinton.”

Pelosi also said she does not believe this type of political discourse is equally affecting the left and right.

“It didn't used to be this way,” she said. “Somewhere in the 1990's, Republicans decided on the politics of personal destruction as they went after the Clintons, and that is what started, and it has continued.

“Let’s examine our conscience,” Pelosi concluded. “Let’s see how we can rid ourselves of our negative attitudes that go to a place that is like this.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/melanie-arter/pelosi-points-finger-fox-news-gop-rise-political-vitriol

fuckoff  cuntcup

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: That Pelosi Cunt Points Finger at Fox News, GOP for Rise in Political Vitriol   Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:42 pm

WTF?! It's the leftists who are saying the time has come to up the ante.
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down

That Pelosi Cunt Points Finger at Fox News, GOP for Rise in Political Vitriol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Realpolitik, Statism & Bureaucracy-