HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Levin: ‘Man Can’t Do a Damn Thing About’ Hurricanes, Climate Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Levin: ‘Man Can’t Do a Damn Thing About’ Hurricanes, Climate Change   Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:52 pm

On his nationally syndicated radio talk show Monday, host Mark Levin slammed the “dishonest” media for propagating climate change and saying, “man can’t do a d--- thing about it.”
“You know, the problem is when there’s desperate people, you know, when there’s natural disasters, where people who are, obviously, fearful of natural disasters – we all are – are looking for answers,” said Mark Levin. “Can I tell you a little secret. There is no answer. That’s right, I said it. There’s no answer. Man can’t do a d--- thing about it.”
Levin’s comments came as “dishonest” media hosts and guests on MSNBC blamed man-made climate change for hurricane Irma.

Below is a transcript of Levin’s comments from his show Monday:

Levin: “MSNBC hosts and guests all throughout hurricane Irma, ‘Climate change, climate change, climate.’ They no nothing of climate change – nothing.

“Got the host Ali Velshi, a so-called scientist – maybe he is a scientist – Kevin Trenberth, another host, Chris Hayes, another scientist, Peter Glick, Scott Braun, a NASA meteorologist— By the way, I don’t know this guy, but these NASA meteorologists, some of them, are absolutely unbelievable. In other words, crazy. Mustafa Ali, former Obama advisor at PA, and of course, Chris Hayes again.

“Cut one, go.”

Velshi: “Senator, I know you are going to take the opportunity. There are a lot of people who say this isn’t the time to discuss the effects of rising sea levels and climate change, but you’re going to need to take that opportunity now to remind Floridians again that this is a matter that has to be taken seriously at all levels of government.”

Trenberth: “Certainly climate change is playing a role, and it’s because oceans are a lot warmer.”

Hayes: “Sea level rise is caused primarily by climate change, although not exclusively.”

Glick: “Because of a growing realization that the fact that we’re changing the climate, that humans are changing the climate means we’re also influencing the severity of some of these big storms.”

Braun: “While there’s been a broad consensus among scientists that global warming is occurring and is largely man-made.”

Ali: “The impacts from climate change are real, and that there are solutions that can help us to lessen the intensity of the storms.”

Hayes: “But you’re already seeing architectures and engineers start to struggle with the reality on the front edge of climate change of maintaining society and a civilization in a place that is under constant assault from water and water whose levels we are, every day, through carbon pollution increasing the levels of.”

Levin: “Very, very interesting. And very dishonest.

“There are all kinds of lists on the internet of the worst hurricanes, and what’s interesting is most of them happened significantly before now. And some of them happened before the industrial age.

“Now, if these so-called journalists, these fools, these hosts over there at MSNBC were serious people, they would bring up these lists. They’re all over the internet. You can go look yourself. I’m not going to read them all.

“As with these so-called, or maybe real, scientists, I don’t know what their science backgrounds are to be experts on climate. As bad as Irma was, Irma’s not, by far, the worst hurricane to ever hit Florida and even more, to hit the United States. It’s not even close.

“And among the worst hurricanes, they occurred over a century ago. One particularly awful hurricane, two centuries ago.

“This nonsense about automobiles and your lifestyle and all this has to be changed and this will slow down hurricanes and so forth and so on.

“You know, the problem is when there’s desperate people, you know, when there’s natural disasters, where people who are, obviously, fearful of natural disasters – we all are – are looking for answers.

“Can I tell you a little secret. There is no answer. That’s right, I said it. There’s no answer. Man can’t do a d--- thing about it.

“Hello. Hello.

“Man, woman, transgender, whatever, can’t do a thing, a thing about the climate, about earthquakes, about hurricanes, about tornadoes – can’t do a d--- thing. That’s right, I said it.

“Oh, my Lord. It’s true.

“If we destroyed every car on the face of the earth, every bus on the face of the earth, if we destroyed every boat on the face of the earth, if we eliminated humanity, there’d still be horrific hurricanes, earthquakes and tornados.

“That’s right.

“They wouldn’t be man-made then would they? So, they’re trying to convince you that a natural disaster, that a natural disaster is a man-made disaster, and there’s just enough morons in this country to bite.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-morris/levin-man-cant-do-d-thing-about-hurricanes-climate-change

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Levin: ‘Man Can’t Do a Damn Thing About’ Hurricanes, Climate Change   Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 pm

Damn! Damn! Damn!
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Levin: ‘Man Can’t Do a Damn Thing About’ Hurricanes, Climate Change   Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:31 am

Music notes Music notes Music notes 
Damn! Damn! Damn!

Damn! Damn! Damn!

Damn Your Booty!

Levin: ‘Man Can’t Do a Damn Thing About’ Hurricanes, Climate Change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: More Via AnCaps: Culture, Art & Media-