AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle
 
HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
 

 Greetings Fellow AnCaps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Escaped Convict

avatar

Male Age : 17
Location : Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
Job/hobbies : Reading and Playing Video Games, Urban Exploration
Humor : Dry and Dirty with plenty of Drug References

PostSubject: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:34 pm

*enters Portal

greetings Ancaps, Libertarians, Classical Liberals, Agorists, etc whatever label you prefer. I am Bailey. an alien seeking a place from which to channel my personal beliefs with like minded folks. be not afraid for I come in peace and free markets.

if you like intellectual discussions on Politics, History, Philosophy, Religion, Rock/Classic Metal, Urban Exploration then you got me sold.

Warning - I might be a bit socially Awkward due in part to my Asperger's Syndrome.

thanks for playin'

Back to top Go down
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68623
RR Phantom

avatar

Location : Wabbit Hole
Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

Welcome 1

Great to have you aboard!

From where did you escape?

That guy in your avatar looks familiar. Perhaps you know another AnCap, Billy Beck?
_________________
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
The Escaped Convict

avatar

Male Age : 17
Location : Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
Job/hobbies : Reading and Playing Video Games, Urban Exploration
Humor : Dry and Dirty with plenty of Drug References

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm

@RR Phantom wrote:
Welcome 1

Great to have you aboard!

From where did you escape?

That guy in your avatar looks familiar.  Perhaps you know another AnCap, Billy Beck?

That most time honoured state institution known as public school aka "the Black hole"
Back to top Go down
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68623
CovOps

avatar

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:21 am

Yo, Bailey!

How's it going?

Love Black Sabbath!

Quote :

if you like intellectual discussions on Politics, History, Philosophy, Religion, Rock/Classic Metal, Urban Exploration then you got me sold.

Yeah, we're into most of it...

Urban Exploration?

LOL, what's that? The only 'urban exploration' that I know, is when I get lost somewhere, then attempt to find my way out... that's 'urban exploration,' for me, anyway...

teethsmiley
_________________
Anarcho-Capitalist, AnCaps Forum, Ancapolis, The Dark Side, Post-Apocalypse, OZschwitz Contraband
Back to top Go down
The Escaped Convict

avatar

Male Age : 17
Location : Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
Job/hobbies : Reading and Playing Video Games, Urban Exploration
Humor : Dry and Dirty with plenty of Drug References

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:08 pm

@CovOps wrote:
Yo, Bailey!

How's it going?

Love Black Sabbath!

Quote :

if you like intellectual discussions on Politics, History, Philosophy, Religion, Rock/Classic Metal, Urban Exploration then you got me sold.

Yeah, we're into most of it...

Urban Exploration?

LOL, what's that? The only 'urban exploration' that I know, is when I get lost somewhere, then attempt to find my way out... that's 'urban exploration,' for me, anyway...

teethsmiley

it's always nice to know a fellow Sabbath lover in the house. Urban Exploration is basically where you and a group of friends scout out an abandoned locale (basically trespassing to Statists) and just have a all around great time.
Back to top Go down
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68623
RR Phantom

avatar

Location : Wabbit Hole
Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:50 pm

@The Escaped Convict wrote:
Urban Exploration is basically where you and a group of friends scout out an abandoned locale (basically trespassing to Statists) and just have a all around great time.

hillbilly

=========

PS: Hope you didin't mind that we deleted 2 blank lines in your signature, and are searching for how to shrink the video.
_________________
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
The Escaped Convict

avatar

Male Age : 17
Location : Battle Creek, Michigan, USA
Job/hobbies : Reading and Playing Video Games, Urban Exploration
Humor : Dry and Dirty with plenty of Drug References

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Fellow AnCaps   Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:18 pm

@RR Phantom wrote:
@The Escaped Convict wrote:
Urban Exploration is basically where you and a group of friends scout out an abandoned locale (basically trespassing to Statists) and just have a all around great time.

hillbilly

=========

PS: Hope you didin't mind that we deleted 2 blank lines in your signature, and are searching for how to shrink the video.
Woohoo 2
Back to top Go down
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=68623
 

Greetings Fellow AnCaps

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Welcome & Inductions :: Induct Yourself Into AnCaps Here-