ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Facebook bans user for sharing an article about false flags

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Facebook bans user for sharing an article about false flags   Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:46 pm

My personal Facebook account, which has the maximum 5,000 friends and an additional 5,000+ followers, has been blocked from posting for three days. My page hasnít been blocked yet, but weíll see; I shared the article there, too.

The reason given for this ban by the little pop-up boxes when I logged on just now was that a couple months ago I had shared an article about admitted false flag operations perpetrated by governments around the world. I donít know what happened that made Facebookís system decide to crack down on me now all of a sudden, but I do know Iíve been a bit naughtier than usual in my last couple of articles.

The article I got the banhammer for sharing is titled For Those Who Donít ĎBelieveí In ĎConspiraciesí Here Are 58 Admitted False Flag Attacks. According to the siteís ticker it has 50,667 shares as of this writing. Itís laden with hyperlinks for further reading, and lists only instances of false flag operations that insiders are on the record as having admitted to themselves. Itís a good compilation of important information. People should be allowed to share it.

The notifications say I can be permanently banned if I continue posting that sort of material. Iíve had that account since 2007.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/ive-been-banned-from-facebook-for-sharing-an-article-about-false-flags-678c24358fde

orwellian
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : ‹ber Serious

PostSubject: Re: Facebook bans user for sharing an article about false flags   Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Resistance Illegal

Facebook bans user for sharing an article about false flags

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Categorical Imperatives :: AnCaps On Rights, Individualism & Lifestyles-