ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Way to go! Former Bosnian-Croat war general poisons himself at The Hague

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RR Phantom

Job/hobbies : Cayman Islands Actuary

PostSubject: Way to go! Former Bosnian-Croat war general poisons himself at The Hague    Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:03 pm

The Bosnian-Croat war chief who killed himself with poison during his his war crimes trial at The Hague was 'easily' able to smuggle the deadly liquid into the building, a prominent lawyer says.

It's still not clear, however, how Slobodan Praljak, 72, obtained the poison while in custody, as he was serving his 20-year sentence in an undisclosed UN prison cell and was driven each day to the court in a secure van for his appeal hearing.

Praljak yelled, 'I am not a war criminal!' and drank a dark liquid from a small bottle seconds after losing his appeal against a 20-year prison sentence at the International Criminal Tribunal in the Netherlands on Wednesday.

'I just drank poison,' he added. 'I am not a war criminal. I oppose this conviction.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5128353/UN-war-crimes-convict-claims-taken-poison-court.html#ixzz4zrQlImTm

Cheers
Anarcho Capitalists Retail , Molyneux Cult Watch Souvenir Mall , OZschwitz Downunder BoutiqueAnarcho-Capitalists,AnCaps Forum,Anti-State,Anti-Statist,Inalienable Rights Defenders,Non-Aggression Principle,Non-Initiation of Force Principle,Rothbardians,Anarchist,Capitalist,objectivism,Ayn Rand,Anarcho-Capitalism,Anarcho-Capitalist,politics,libertarianism,Ancap Forum,Anarchist Forum,Vulgar Libertarians,Hippies of The Right,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalist,Forum for Anarcho-Capitalists,Forum for AnCap,Forum for AnCaps,Libertarian,Anarcho-Objectivist,Freedom, Laissez Faire, Free Trade, Black Market, Randroid, Randroids, Rothbardian, AynArchist, Anarcho-Capitalist Forum, Anarchism, Anarchy, Free Market Anarchism, Free Market Anarchy, Market Anarchy
Back to top Go down
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Re: Way to go! Former Bosnian-Croat war general poisons himself at The Hague    Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:35 am

Quote :
I oppose this conviction

And with uber-conviction!

Cheers indeed...

Cheers

Way to go! Former Bosnian-Croat war general poisons himself at The Hague

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: Celebrate Evildoers' Inadvertent Contributions to AnCaps' Values!-