AnCaps
ANARCHO-CAPITALISTS
Bitch-Slapping Statists For Fun & Profit Based On The Non-Aggression Principle

HomePortalGalleryCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Funny: The website Blow-me.org is registered to Republican Texas Rep. Blake Farenthold

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovOps

Female Location : Ether-Sphere
Job/hobbies : Irrationality Exterminator
Humor : Über Serious

PostSubject: Funny: The website Blow-me.org is registered to Republican Texas Rep. Blake Farenthold   Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:54 pm

In 2014, BuzzFeed discovered this: “The website Blow-me.org is registered to Republican Texas Rep. Blake Farenthold, according to an Internet registration page.”
His office said it was just one of many websites Farenthold snatched up when he owned a Web design consulting firm, but it gave no explanation for why a company would need to register something like this.
“The domain name has never been used, and Mr. Farenthold has no intention to renew it,” his office said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/12/14/retiring-gop-congressman-blake-farenthold-is-no-stranger-to-weird-sexual-scandals/

Muttley

Funny: The website Blow-me.org is registered to Republican Texas Rep. Blake Farenthold

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Anarcho-Capitalist Non-Miscellaneous :: AnCaps & Humor-